martedì 22 luglio 2008

Shawn Jackson,Nas,& Rakim.



Nuovo video estratto da First Of All di Shawn Jackson.
















Allora,lo blatera da tempo però lo ha ridetto recentemente ad un live...io ci voglio credere:

According to MTV: "On July 15, while performing in concert, Nas made a very public appeal to DJ Premier (who was not present) and said the people are waiting for them to make an entire album together." But Nas didn't stop there - the #1 selling artist in the world right now, went on to say - "I want to do an all-Dr. Dre album," he told MTV News. "A whole thing with Dre and a whole thing with Premier, and drop 'em on the same day. That's the real thing. All right, I said it. That's what I really wanna do."

"I'm doing my dream," he continued. "If you could, wouldn't you do it? What else would you do? Every time I do something, it's, 'Oh, he's doing it because this and that.' Since my first album, everybody has an explanation of why. What am I supposed to be doing here? So I wanna drop the Dre album and the Premier album on the same day. That's what I'm thinking."

Io spero di si...






















Per quanto riguarda Rakim invece,pare che finalmente entro l'anno avremo The Seventh Seal:

HipHopDX: What’s going on with The Seventh Seal?
Rakim: You can expect that two to three months from now. I’m going hard on that and I’ve got some surprises on there. I’m really ready to just let the world hear it.

Rakim Interview At HipHopDX

Nessun commento:

Stop & Read.

-Questo blog è solo un mezzo per pubblicizzare BUONA musica, non un mezzo per distruggerla, capisci quale album ti piace e corri a comprarlo.
-THIS IS ONLY A WAY TO SPONSOR GOOD MUSIC, NOT A WAY TO DESTROY IT, UNDERSTAND WHICH ALBUM IS THE ONE YOU LOVE AND BUY IT.

-You can request everything in the cbox./Potete richiedere qualunque album nel cbox.